Trekking Crater Rim Senaru 2 Days / 1 Night
The Trekking Route Start from Senaru and finish in Senaru Village
HIGHLIGHTS : Senaru Crater Rim (2,641 m).
We will Pick You Up At Airport or any other area in Lombok Area and transfer to Senaru Village and overnight there. If still anough time you can have a Senaru Waterfall tour. Senaru’s best known attraction is the Sendang Gila waterfall wich attracts many thousands of Indonesian and Foreign visitors Annually. Located at about 600m above sea level. And In the Night your Guide will gives you Briefing describes the Route details, and what you might to See During your Trip. And explains Rubbish Management and safety procedures.
You have to Weak up At 6.00 AM and Get breakfast at 6.30 AM Our Driver will pick you up at hotel lobby at 07.00 AM Then transfer to Gate of Rinjani National Park (about 1km from the hotel). Register at Rinjani National Park Registration Office in Senaru, your guide will arrange National Park entry tickets and the trekking begin.
The first hours of the trek climb steeply through thick tropical forests rice in flora, bird life and a variety of butterflies. You might see orchid and, if lucky, the rare black ebony leaf monkey, known locally as Lutung. Rest stops are taken along the way. On normal condition, lunch will serve at Post II.
Depending on your preparation and weather conditions, the night camp is made either in the forest at post 3 Mondokon Lolak (2,000m) after about 5 hours climb from senaru, or continue the ascend for another couple of hours through grassy meadows Plawangan 1 Senaru crater rim at 2,641m. From the crater rim are sweeping views across the lake Segara Anak (2,00m) to the summit of Mt. Rinjani. Within the crater, Mt. Baru Jari ( 2,351m) is an active, last erupting dramatically in 1994 and following by small eruption on 2004, 2015 and 2016. On a clear evening the Gili Islands Bali and Mt. Agung can be seen to the west. Crew will make campsite here and preparing your dinner.
After breakfast and enjoying the Light Of sunrise backside of Mount Sangkareang And Taking Picture with beautiful scenery of the lake we will go down to Senaru Village. Back down and including break and Lunch around Pos 1. And on the way down begin from pos 3 we walking in trough thick trofical forests rich in flora. bird life and a variety of butterflies.
You might see orchid and, if lucky, the rare black ebony leaf monkey, known locally as lutung.
After Around 7 hours walk from Senaru Rim. And the trek ends at Rinjani Trek Center at the road head in Senaru, where the car is waiting to transfer you to the next destination in Lombok Area. (Breakfast and Lunch )
- Transfer pick up in out Service from Airport- Mataram -Bangsal –Senggigi
- One Night Accommodation at Senaru or Sembalun
- Licensed Experienced
- Mountain Guide and Porter
- National Park Ticket Entrance
- Bonus T- Shirt Rinjani Trekking
- Equipment, Tent, Sleeping Bag, Mattress, Pillow, Toilet Tent, Cook Gear.
- Food and Beverages ( Three Time a Day During The Trip)
- Trekking Insurance
- Free Dinner in Accomodation ( DELUXE PACKAGE )
- Tipping Guide And Porter
- Hellicopter for Accident
- Lunch And Dinner before trip
- Other Personal Expenses
- Other Optional Tours
Deluxe Package Details
- Private Return A/C Transport (Airport, Kuta, Mataram, Senggigi, Teluk Nara, Teluk Kode, Bangsal, Tanjung, Senaru, Sembalun ), Please confirm if pick up/drop off outside those areas.
- Porter will carry all foods and drinks, trekking gears, Cooking utensil, and also your personal belonging that you need on trekking**.
- Room before trekking will be superior room (Room with Hot Water)
- Free Dinner in Accomodation On Arrival Day
- Tent sleeping bag, sponge mattress, Pillow, chair, toilet tent.
- Private Crew (Guide & Porter)
Standard Package Details
- Shared AC Shuttle bus/Car (Airport, Kuta, Mataram, Senggigi, Teluk Nara, Teluk Kode, Bangsal, Tanjung, Senaru, Sembalun), Please confirm if pick up/drop off outside those areas.
- Porter only will carry all foods and drinks, trekking gears and cooking utensil. You have to carry your personal belonging by yourself.
- Room before trekking will be Standard Room (Room Non Hot Water). Upgradable to room with hot water (Extra charge may applied).
- Tent, sleeping bag, sponge mattress, Pillow, toilet tent.
- Private Crew (Guide & Porter)