Trekking Crater Rim and Summit 2 Days / 1 Night
The Trekking Route Start from Sembalun and finish in Sembalun Village
HIGHLIGHTS : Mt. Rinjani’s Summit (3,726 m).
We will Pick You Up At Airport or any other area in Lombok Area and transfer to Senaru Village and overnight there. If still anough time you can have a Senaru Waterfall tour. Senaru’s best known attraction is the Sendang Gila waterfall wich attracts many thousands of Indonesian and Foreign visitors Annually. Located at about 600m above sea level. And In the Night your Guide will gives you Briefing describes the Route details, and what you might to See During your Trip. And explains Rubbish Management and safety procedures.
You have to Weak up At 6.00 AM and Get breakfast at 6.30 AM Our Driver will pick you up at hotel lobby at 07.00 AM then transfer to Sembalun Village. Register the Rinjani Information Center (RIC) in Sembalun Lawang (1,156 m), meet your guide and arrange National Park entry tickets.
And The trek starts from Sembalun Lawang with the gentle ascent walking through open grassland used as cattle grazing by local people.
Resting at Pos 1 Pemantauan (1,300 m), after about three hours from Sembalun we reach Pos 2 Tengengean (1,500 m) enjoying the beautiful views of Mt. Rinjani summit (3,726 m). And we rest for Two Hours than your Guide And Porters Prepares for Lunch. After lunch we continue walking to Pos 3.
After another hours ascent to Pos 3 Pada Balong (1,800 m), we start the step 3,5 climb amidst the pine-like Casuarinas species locally known as Cemara, perhaps seeing evidence of Wild Pigs and the Long-Tailed Grey Macaque Monkeys to the camp site at Plawangan II Sembalun Crater Rim (2,639 m). ( Breakfast – Lunch and Dinner )
Weak up at 2:30 AM and have some Small Breakfast. After breakfast At 03:00 AM starts is necessary for the hard three-hours climb to the summit (3,726 m) on volcanic screen. Once there, enjoy proud feelings of satisfaction and the amazing sunrise views across the Wallace Line to Bali, Mt. Agung and Sumbawa, Taking photograph about 1 hours and back descend down to the base camp. Return down the ridge passing numerous edelweiss plants (Bunga Abadi) to the crater rim camp for a well-deserved breakfast. After breakfast you will start 5 Hours descend back down to Sembalun Village, Lunch will serve at Post III or Post II. Trekking will be finish at the same starting point of trekking where the car is waiting to transfer you to your next destination in Lombok Area.
- Transfer pick up in out Service from Airport- Mataram -Bangsal –Senggigi
- One Night Accommodation at Senaru or Sembalun
- Licensed Experienced
- Mountain Guide and Porter
- National Park Ticket Entrance
- Bonus T- Shirt Rinjani Trekking
- Equipment, Tent, Sleeping Bag, Mattress, Pillow, Toilet Tent, Cook Gear.
- Food and Beverages ( Three Time a Day During The Trip)
- Trekking Insurance
- Free Dinner in Accomodation ( DELUXE PACKAGE )
- Tipping Guide And Porter
- Hellicopter for Accident
- Lunch And Dinner before trip
- Other Personal Expenses
- Other Optional Tours
Deluxe Package Details
- Private Return A/C Transport (Airport, Kuta, Mataram, Senggigi, Teluk Nara, Teluk Kode, Bangsal, Tanjung, Senaru, Sembalun ), Please confirm if pick up/drop off outside those areas.
- Porter will carry all foods and drinks, trekking gears, Cooking utensil, and also your personal belonging that you need on trekking**.
- Room before trekking will be superior room (Room with Hot Water)
- Free Dinner in Accomodation On Arrival Day
- Tent sleeping bag, sponge mattress, Pillow, chair, toilet tent.
- Private Crew (Guide & Porter)
Standard Package Details
- Shared AC Shuttle bus/Car (Airport, Kuta, Mataram, Senggigi, Teluk Nara, Teluk Kode, Bangsal, Tanjung, Senaru, Sembalun), Please confirm if pick up/drop off outside those areas.
- Porter only will carry all foods and drinks, trekking gears and cooking utensil. You have to carry your personal belonging by yourself.
- Room before trekking will be Standard Room (Room Non Hot Water). Upgradable to room with hot water (Extra charge may applied).
- Tent, sleeping bag, sponge mattress, Pillow, toilet tent.
- Private Crew (Guide & Porter)